Specialist filter presses designed to meet DNV specifications for use as DE filters in the offshore oil industry.
This unit is designed for portability and for ease of lifting on and off oil platforms. When in place the compact design requires minimal deck space.
- Filter press is constructed from hollow rectangular section with fully welded seams
- Hydraulic closing system enclosed in a protective cabinet with failsafe backup
- Internally gasketted filter plates for leak free operation
- Integral sluice pan for cake collection
- Integral roll bars for added protection during rigorous loading/offloading conditions
- Compressed air operation only designed for use in hazardous zone areas reducing potential for sparks as no electrical connections
- DNV approved design
- All welds and lifting points tested prior to despatch
- Pre coat DE preparation system skid mounted
- Integral tool box
- Cartridge filters